A Level History: The Tudors
16th November 2018
David Starkey, Fellow at Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge
John Morrill, Cambridge University Professor of British and Irish History
John Guy, Author of Tudor England
"Super, as always, great content...David Starkey as illustrious as ever!"
Julian Williams, Worth School
"They listened, they absorbed, they've got questions, they've got ideas. They've got the beginning of serious understanding."
Professor David Starkey
Over 400 schools attend AIM Conferences every year.
Dr John Guy - Making Sense of the 'Reign' of Edward VI
Professor John Morrill - Henry VIII and the Break with Rome
Should the Reign of Mary Tudor be Considered Unsuccessful?
Dr David Starkey - Henry VII
All speakers will take questions from your students
The Gordon Craig Theatre Concert Hall in Stevenage. This is directly opposite Stevenage Station, twenty minutes from Kings Cross.
We can help you by providing:
- a risk assessment
- directions to cafes if you choose not to eat your own packed lunches in the venue
- suggested routes to the venue from your school
- Teachers with students attend free
- Unaccompanied teachers wishing to attend should contact us
- Prices do not include VAT, which your school can reclaim in full
Following payment you can choose one of the following free:
- Reserved seats near the front
- A school photograph with one of our speakers
- The chance to send to us in advance, a question chosen by your students, for one of our distinguished speakers, which a representative of your school can ask in the Q&A
(Inevitably, access to these opportunities is limited, and is allocated to schools who request it on a first come, first served basis.)
You can enquire or provisionally book for this conference by filling out our booking form here or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org